Nachgefragt bei Gina vom Blog willowday
1. What colours are typically for autumn?
I think of warm and toasty tones from yellows, browns and rusty-reds.
2. If you listen carefully, what’s the sound of autumn?
Rustling leaves with an almost brushing wind.
3. Which smell stands for autumn?
Warm, musty leaves and apples. Earthy.
4. How does autumn feel on your back of the hand?
Noticable and with substance; both warm and cool simultaneously.
5. What is your favorite recipe in autumn?
Apple Pie: simple crumbles, my mother's American double crusted Apple pies (they'r amazing) and my husbands pomme de tartine. Pumpkin soups and pumpkin muffins. It's really a season for this warming, happy foods.
Thank you so much for your answers. My readers and i wish you a lovely autumn!